You can buy a pre-made one, or you can use these many tutorials for how to build a fire pit, and save yourself some serious cash.
1. Multi-coloured square cinder block fire pit
Cliff’s How To Channel, will work well for just about anyone! We like that the flat topped edge provides a bit of a barrier between our kids and the open flame.
2. Safe cinder block fire pit on a budget
Budget 101 created this square fire pit that’s similar in style.
3. Cinder block and gravel detail fire pit
4. Rounded cinder block fire pit
5. Stone topped cinder block fire pit
6. Upcycled truck wheel and block fire pit
7. Rectangular fire pit and bench
8. Giant cinder block and stone fire pit
9. Easy cinder block fireplace with grilling cover
10. Cinder block meat smoking pit
11. Outdoor cinder block cooking station
12. Safe sand filled cinder block fire pit
13. Large cinder block rotisserie pit
14. Extra, extra large cinder block fire pit