Pick up here’s ideas and create unique way to display your solar lights.
1. Top house number wood post with a solar light.
2. Create hosta leaves shaped light holder for garden decor.
3. DIY solar powered fairy house is perfect for a nightlight.
Tutorial: creativegreenliving.com Source: pinterest.com
4. Install solar lights top on these square log pieces.
5. DIY lamp post with flower planter.
6. Colored mason jar lanterns.
Tutorial: putitinajar.com Source: kellyelko.com
7. Transform a simple barrel planter into something with nighttime appeal.
8. Make a solar light and vintage glass lamp shade combo.
Source: rurrmisurr.blogspot.com Tutorial: myrepurposedlife.com
9. Use mason jars and ground hooks to make these great lamp.
Tutorial: findinghomefarms.com & christinasadventures.com
10. Transform old chandelier into outdoor lights holder.
Tutorial: notjustpaperandglue.com & homejelly.com
11. Repurposed floor lamps into patio solar lights.
12. Simply paint, string some twine, and pop the lantern on top.
13. Bunch some solar powered Tiki torches into the flower pot.
Source: thegardenglove.com & lowes.com
14. DIY $8 solar address lantern for your front garden.
15. Decorate your fence by hanging dollar store solar lights on basket hooks.
16. Use clay pots to make a garden lighthouse.
17. Hanging plant basket lights.
18. Just need a few pieces of cedar, you can upgrade the looking of inexpensive path lights.
19. DIY Miniature Fairy Solar Jars
20. Add lighting to your front garden path.
Leave a Comment