The guitar, be it electric or acoustic, is undoubtedly one of the coolest musical instruments around! However, if your cherished guitar has grown old or become damaged to the point where you think it’s useless, don’t be so quick to throw it away.
There are creative ways to repurpose your old or broken guitar and turn it into something beautiful, so you don’t have to part ways with your rock-and-roll companion ever again. If you’re unsure where to start, check out the fantastic ideas below to help you recycle your old guitar into something truly inspiring.
1. Make a Guitar Planter
2. Scrap Wood Guitar Bookends
3. DIY Acoustic Guitar Shelf
4. Ture an Old Broken Guitar Into Speaker
5. Upcycle a Guitar Into Art
6. How to Make a Guitar Shelf
7. Repurposed Electric Guitar Into a Coat Rack
8. DIY Guitar Light
9. Turn an Old Acoustic Guitar Into Shelves
10. Guitar Upcycled Into Stylish Lamp
11. Easy DIY Guitar Suitcase
12. DIY Guitar Owl Shelf
13. Making Guitar Speaker
14. Inexpensive DIY Guitar Shelf