Kids and adults will love these fun projects.
1. Dinosaur – Easter Egg Crafts for Preschoolers
This cool Easter egg project requires the following tools and materials: tissue paper, hard-boiled or plastic eggs, scissors, a thumbtack, mod podge, and cardstock.
Find out more about making dinosaur Easter eggs by looking over our in-depth guide with images.
2. Mason Jar Bunnies – Easter Craft Ideas for Kids
Mason jars are popular for DIY projects
Head over to Life, Family and Fun to get all the info you need for putting together these mason jar bunnies.
3. Pom-Pom Tree – Egg Crafts for Easter
Easter egg tree ,pom-pom tree art.
4. Egg Suncatchers with Tissue Paper – Easter Crafts for Kindergarten
5. Salt-Painted Bunny – Easter Arts and Crafts
6. Toilet Paper Roll Bunny – Easy Easter Crafts for Toddlers
7. Painted Bunny Rocks – Easy Easter Crafts for Kids
8. Bunny Cotton Ball Photo Footprint – Easter Craft for Babies
9. Handprint Bunnies – Easter Crafts for Kindergarteners
10. Button Flower Art – DIY Easter Crafts for Kids
11. No-Sew Sock Bunnies – Easy Easter Crafts for Preschoolers
12. Free Easter Chick Template – Easter Crafts Kids
13. Hatching Chick – Step by Step Easy Easter Crafts
14. Bunny Carrots – Crafts for Toddlers for Easter
15. Peter Rabbit Drawing – Easter Craft for Kids
16. Funky Bunnies – Easter Arts and Crafts for Preschoolers
17. Colorful Bunny – Toddlers Easter Crafts
This colorful bunny is an easy Easter coloring idea, perfect for toddlers and preschoolers. It’s a fun activity to get kids excited for Easter as well as help improve hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
When it comes to tools and supplies, you need an eraser, black Sharpie marker, Prang Crayons, and Crayola Crayons.
Visit Art Projects for Kids to get the directions for this exciting crafting project. Or, you can download the template with the drawing just for coloring.
18. Button Bouquet – Fun Crafts for Easter
Head over to Aubree Original to get the full instructions.
19. Lollipop Holder – Easter Bunny Crafts for Preschoolers
Leave a Comment