We have collected our favorite DIY pet gift ideas to get you inspired.
1. How To Make Cute Pet ID Tags – Make your pet some cute and stylish pet ID tags. Make sure your pet is the the coolest four legged creature on the block with these ultra hip pet tags.
2. How To Make Dog Collar Pet Pouches – Are you ever caught out without a doggy clean up bag? If so this great DIY allows you to make a discrete bag pouch that attaches to the dog’s collar to make sure you are always prepared on every walk.
3. Homemade Dog Toys – This great blog post has lots of great DIY dog toys, perfect to keep your pooch busy, why not even make a few for your local dog center?
4. How To Make A Dog Toy Out Of Dish Cloths – This cheap and simple craft idea will provide hours of endless entertainment for your pooch. When destroyed, just make a new one.
5. Make Your Own Kitty Condo – Make sure your feline friends are spoilt from time to time, this condo will provide a great place to snooze and play.
6. Make Your Own Patchwork Dog Bed – This cool dog bed, will not only keep your pet happy, it’s vintage chic will make your house look stylish and right on trend.
7. Make Your Own Feather Toy for Cats – This toy is for those playful kittens and cats, who will have hours of fun chasing these colourful feathers around the house or garden.
8. How To Make Doggie Biscuits – Why not treat your furry friend to some delicious dog biscuits, no shop bought chemical laden treats – all natural ingredients here.
9. Make A $12 Dog Bed – This really cheap dog bed tutorial will help you make an incredible dog palace fit for any dog, it’s effortless style will be the envy of your neighbours.
10. Make Your Own Protective Paw Wax – This recipe will help sooth and pamper your pooch in the comfort of your own home. It’s so important we look after our pets and their little paws, this one does just that using all natural ingredients.
11. Make Your Own Cat Treats – Why not get busy in the kitchen and make up some fantastic cat treats, these frugal and simple recipes include tuna cat crackers, kitty treats and chicken cookies – yum!
12. Make A Cat Bow Tie – This fun little crafty tip will make any cat look adorable and cute. This simple to follow tutorial will have you making little bow ties for all your friends cats.
13. How To Make a Simple Mouse On A String Toy -We all know cats love playing with mice, why not let them go crazy with this little mouse on a string.
14. Make Your Own Bird Swing – Let’s not forget the bird lovers out there, this cute crafty tip will make a really snazzy bird perch, easy enough for the kids to help out too.
15. How To Make Stylish Pet food Containers – Everyone hates having large unsightly bags of pet food lying around the kitchen, why not make these stylish food bins that can be tailored to your own style and colour scheme.
16. Make Your Own ‘NO SEW’ Dog/Cat Bed – This no-fuss, no-sew tutorial is dead simple and makes a really cosy bed for your furry friend.
Hopefully these have inspired you to get crafting on behalf of your furry friends.