Here are the greatest DIY lampshade designs to help you dress up all of your lamps! Whether they are table lamps, floor lamps, or tabletop-mounted, hanging in a corner, or simply put over a nightstand or side table.
1. Use Twine to Create a Rustic Lampshade
2. Embellish with Lace Trim, Ribbon, and Burlap
3. Use a Gold Leaf Layer Inside of a Lampshade
4. Wrap Cross Stitched Embroidered Fabric around a Lampshade
5. Make a Slipcover for Your Lampshade
6. Create a Boho Chic Lamp
7. Transform Your Lampshade Using Satin Finish Paint, Scrapbook Paper, and Pom Poms
10. Wrap a Sweater around a Lampshade
11. Make a Shaded Lampshade
This DIY lampshade makeover idea teaches you how to dye your lampshade using a hair dye.
12. Use Yarn and Fabric Glue to Embellish a Lampshade