Now that your home feels festive, it’s time to embrace your other favorite Christmas traditions: baking Christmas cookies, singing holiday songs and watching your favorite holiday movies.
1. Add a command hook to a door frame or mirror to hold seasonal banners:
2. Just string lights on the front of your Christmas tree if it sits in a corner:
3. Using hot glue to temporarily attach lights to solid, non painted surfaces:
4. Tie ribbon to kitchen cabinets to display your Christmas cards:
5. Turn a light fixture into a Christmas chandelier by hanging ornaments from it:
6. Put an upside-down command hook on the back of door to hang a wreath seamlessly (this way without nails):
7. Simple and easy way to hang up Christmas lights using binder clips:
8. Hang greenery on a spring curtain rod to decorate your Christmas window. A clever way is to use beading wire to attach greenery to the rod.
9. Use command hooks to hang popsicle stick decorations anywhere:
10. Twisty gear ties can be used to hang garland from railings in a fun way:
11. Instead of command hook, use 3M painter’s tape to keep the ribbon to the inside of the cabinet doors. This way won’t peel off paint or leave residue.