If you are ready to experiment, we have some DIY Ideas for Growing Strawberries in a Little to No Space!
1. Don’t have extra space for growing your favorite fruit? Making hanging baskets is a great idea to let you have a big harvest on small patios.
Tutorial —-> hgtvgardens.com
2. Grow sweet strawberry in a vertical PVC tube is great solution for small garden or yard. Vertical planter will save you a lot of space, at the same time keep plants out of reach from garden insect pests.
Tutorial —-> urbangreenspace.wordpress.com
3. Build a strawberry garden in old rain gutters, they could be mounted on the side of a shed or garden fence
Tutorial —-> day2daysupermom.co
4. Build a pallet planter, you just need to take an unused pallet and cut it into 3 equal pieces
Tutorial —-> youtube.com
5. Drill the holes on the plastic nursery pots and stack them together to build a strawberry tower.
Tutorial —-> apieceofrainbow.com
6. DIY hanging strawberry planters made from recycled tin cans and then paint them
Tutorial —-> we-made-that.com