So, I decided to go on a mission to find 50 of the best mason jar craft ideas that are cool enough for teens to make and use for gifts or room decor. I only found 42 I loved, though, ones I had not already seen all over the place, anyway. All mason jar crafts are not created equally. See what you think of these fun DIY mason jar ideas.
1. Mondrian Inspired Mason Jars
Mason Jar Crafts Love has some really cute crafts ideas these days. Call me impressed. Their mason jar projects just get cuter and more creative. Mondrian jars like this are not hard to make. Decorate your room with a shelf of several of these fun artist inspired DIYs.
2. Dream Jar
Ever heard of dream jars? This clever craft is pretty but also serves a neat function – you write down your dreams and store them in the jar. Learn how to make this cool DIY project for your room. Easy and quick but beautiful, this jar makes a nice gift idea for girlfreinds, too!
3. DIY Fancy Mason Jar Tumbler
Better than a Starbucks tumbler, this fun golden mason jar coffee cup is one of a kind. Personalize it with your favorite words or of course, “I’m so fancy.” I think this is a super Mother’s Day gift idea or fu Valentine craft for friends.
4. DIY Lace Mason Jar
Looking for some romantic DIY room decor. This fun and easy DIY idea uses Mod Podge and lace fabric to make a pretty mason jar luminary.
5. Fishnet Wrapped Mason Jar
I just painted my computer room (closet, rather) a light shade of aqua and have been thinking blue mason jars would be pretty on the desk. I found this craft idea last week and just love it. I don;t think it has to necessarily be a beachy look, either. It would make cute beach house decor, but I think this creative mason jar craft is cute for a teen girls bedroom. The tutorial is super, too, and shows you exactly how to tie the knots for this neat look. Place a candle inside , use it as a pencil cup or storage for small craft items.
6. Lettered Mason Jars
7. Mason Jar Aquarium
Looking for a fun mason jar idea for kids to make at home? Tween girls, but also younger ones and even adults will love this crafty aquarium that shows off your fish in a simple, easy and cheap way. Cute, too!
8. DIY Star Etched Mason Jar
Subtle mason jar lighting is super popular right now for a reason, it is pretty, inexpensive and creative. Need a cool arts and craft idea for a creative DIY gift? This mason jar luminary might be it
9. Hand Painted Mason Jar Lanterns
10. Easy DIY Mason Jar Terrarium
11. Stained Glass with Sharpies
12. Mason Jar Hearts Lantern
13. Mason Jar Techno Tiki Torch
14. Mason Jar Chimes
15. DIY Rustic Mason Jar Sconce
16. Mason Jar Table Lamp
17. Composition Book Mason Jar
18. Mirrored Mason Jar Mercury Glass
19. Mason Jar Topiary Trees
20. Mason Jar Bathroom Organizers
21. Coastal Mason Jar Soap Dispenser
22. Rose Gold Painted Mason Jars
23. DIY Mason Jar Succulents
24. Mason Jar Vase Covered in Twine
25. Citronella Mason Jar Candles
26. Sweet Fabric Votives
27. Metallic Mason Jars
28. Knitting Jar
29. DIY Solar Jars
30. Aged Glass Mason Jar Project
31. Polka Dot Jars
32. Spring Mason Jar Vases
33. Color Block Chalkboard Mason Jars
34. How to Make Mason Jar Soap Dispensers
35. Pretty Bathroom Storage
36. How to Paint Mason Jar Three Ways
37. Pencil Sharpener Jar
38. DIY Glitter Mason Jar Tutorial
39. Faux Beach Glass Jars
40. DIY Animal Candy Jars
41. DIY Mason Jar Tissue Holder
42. Easy Boho Chic Mason Jar Candle Holders
43. Mason Jar Super Hero Banks
44. Mason Jar Fairy Lights
45. Mason Jar Polka Dot Vase
46. Distressed Striped Mason Jars
47. Tissue Paper Heart Luminary