And to start off, we would like a list of the really cool DIY projects for boy’s room decor. And because it is for boys expect a lot of blue, yellow, black, red, green, orange and brown. Also, most of the materials to these decor ideas are conveniently present in your homes!
1. DIY Natural Branch Coat Rack
So how cool is it for you boys to go to your backyard and pick-up some twigs, then make them something like a branch rack? Super cool eh?
2. On the Road Again – Lamp Restyle
Re-style that old boring lamp to a fast ‘n furious racing track!
3. Paper Airplane Canvas
We know you are absolutely fascinated by airplanes as much as you are with cars, so here’s a wall art idea for you.
4. Baseball Bookends
The moment I laid eyes on these book ends, that’s it. I’m totally hooked!
5. Skateboard Shelves
Ooo! How cool is a skater boy wall art idea? This one totally rocks!
6. Leather and Wood Suspended Shelf
Feeling like a classic man? Here’s how you can showcase that personality!
7. Stuffed Shirts
And jersey pillows! Of course you cannot not have these!
8. DIY Rope Name Art
Whether it’s the Jack that is you that lives today or the Jack form Titanic, this headboard is totally a bomb!
9. Boneyard Lartern
Boom! So much for that manly vibe eh!
10. DIY Car Wheel Doorstop
Okay boys, it only requires an hour of you time. AN HOUR. Nothing more. 🙂
11. Star Wars Specimen Art
12. Action Figure Lamp
13. Lego Desk Organizer
14. Industrial Cage Light Wall Hanger
15. DIY Basketball Themed Trash Can
16. DIY Copper Pipe Icosahedron Light Fixture
17. DIY Industrial Pipe Shelves and Desk
18. Chicken Wire Light Fixture
19. How To Make A Fabulous Plumbing Pipe Light Fixture
20. DIY Bedside Book Shelf
21. DIY Crate Bookshelf Tutorial
22. DIY Pallet Plaques
23. Pallet Wood Wall Rack & Storage
24. DIY Wood Block Headboard
25. DIY Pallet Tree Shelf