So if you are a fanatic, then once again we bring your imagination to life with our list of the easiest, cheap, cool and hip steampunk crafts!
1. DIY Leather Cuffs from Old Belts
You do not need a movie project or a cosplay event to rock these bracelets! Of course not!
2. DIY Steampunk Vial Earrings
On the mood to turn heads? How about a pair of eye catching earring?
3. DIY Watch – Jewelry
You might have seen this sold online. But what many don’t know is that you can do it yourself!
4. DIY Victorian Steampunk Lamp Shade
Want to incporporate a little magic into your room? This might be the one idea you have been looking for!
5. DIY Steampunk Resin & Leather Cuff
Another jewelry that your friends can gush over – click the link above for the tutorial.
6. DIY Elvish Pauldrons
On the mood for a cosplay? Or perhaps a costume party? You might want to go with a steampunk armor!
7. DIY Mixed Media Steampunk Style Keepsake Box
Be bewitched as you keep all your secrets into a magical (looking) box. Oh just look at that!
8. DIY Light-Up Copper Cane
If your friends don’t slobber over a lightning copper cane, I don’t know what else would!
9. DIY Steampunk Gun
Do you want to know what type of gun this steampunked gun is made from? Haha! I promise you’ll be amazed!
10. DIY Steampunk Notebook
Feeling like traveling the world led to amazing discoveries? Don’t forget to write the important details down!
11. DIY Steampunk Apothecary Jar
12. DIY Fendi Frill
13. DIY Steampunk Lamp
14. DIY Steampunk Light Switch
15. DIY Steampunk Top Hat and Goggles
16. DIY Steampunk Cupcakes
17. DIY Steampunked Cereal Hat
18. DIY Steampunk Wreath
19. DIY Steampunk Ring Holder
20. DIY Steampunk Skirt
21. DIY Steampunk Statement Necklace
22. DIY Steampunk Box
23. DIY Steampunk Keyboard
25. DIY Steampunk Gauges
26. DIY Steampunk Goggles
27. DIY Steampunked Corset
28. DIY Steampunk Headband
29. DIY Elvish Pauldron (shoulder armour)
30. DIY Glittery Buttons