As we brainstorm ideas for wedding decorations, we’re particularly fond of incorporating floating flower centerpieces to enhance the overall beauty. While traditional wedding centerpieces often feature DIY flower arrangements using bouquets and vases, a new trend has emerged to take the wedding decor to the next level: submerged flower centerpieces. By submerging flowers in water and encasing them in transparent glass vases, these centerpieces become visually stunning focal points at any wedding ceremony. They can also add a touch of elegance to party tables and enhance the aesthetic of various spaces within the home.
1. How To Submerge Flowers
2. DIY Submerged Flowers Centerpiece
3. DIY Submerged Flower Centerpieces With Fiftyflowers
4. Floating Candle Centerpiece – DIY Wedding Centerpiece
5. Mother’s Day Submerged Floral Arrangement
6. How To Make Submerged Flower Centerpiece
7. DIY Baby’s Breath Submersible Centerpiece