1. Mud kitchens are the best places for children to play outside.
2. Children sure to love this natural Veggie Gardens; they will learn how to grow vegetables.
3. Kids love sand. A sandpit or sand box will add hours of entertainment for them.
4. Build a sunken trampoline which is more safer than a regular one.
Tutorial —-> allthingsthrifty.com
5. It is not difficult to mount a chalkboard to backyard fence.
Tutorial —-> projectdenneler.com
6. How about this stump house constructed from wooden pallets?
7. Have a big backyard? Why not Turn a backyard corner into surprising bike tracks.
8. Building a green sweetpea tepee is a great idea to add fun to your yard.
9. Kids of all ages would love to have a climbing structure like this, which features with climbing wall, knotted rope, climbing net and so on.
10. DIY music wall