So, what’s the piece we’ve been looking forward to challenging ourselves with lately, you ask? Well, we could really use a new side table and perhaps a new bedside table stand, and we’re convinced that we can make them ourselves!
1. DIY wire side table
2. Simple wooden side table
3. DIY vintage record side table
4. DIY step-up side table
5. Vinyl strip martini table
6. Industrial side table
7. Upcycled wooden door to side table
8. DIY rustic log slice table
9. DIY copper tubing table
10. Rustic square bedside table from recycled wood
11. DIY pallet table
Love Stitched is actually more of a coffee table size than a side table, but their basic steps are still very helpful to see and adjusting things to accommodate a smaller size of pallet of a side table sized finished product won’t be difficult.
12. Upside down flower pot and tray table
13. Wire basket and table top
Apartment Therapy used a copper wire waste paper basket flipped upside down as a table base for a rounded table top. We love this design that leaves the copper metal exposed, but you could also paint all kinds of combinations for your basket base and round top!
14. Spray painted upside down trash can side table
15. Geometric copper side table